Da Vinci's Inquest is a critically-acclaimed weekly prime-time procedural drama in the mold of CSI or Law and Order. Charismatic, controversial and mercurial Coroner Dominic Da Vinci (Nicholas Campbell) is the pivot around which this complex world spins. Working with homicide detectives and pathologists, he speaks for the dead to protect the living.
Start anytime...104 one-hour episodes are now available for the 2015-2016 broadcast season!
- Weekly prime-time procedural drama series likened to CSI and Law & Order
- Budget of over $1.1 million per episode
- A renowned creative team producing one of the most honored series in the history of Canadian television
- 104 one-hour episodes (104 x 60)
- Barter split: 7 minutes national / 7 minutes local
- Option for cash license fee